God did not need to create the physical universe. God did not need to engineer it in such a way that things can die . God did not need to make beings “in His image” . God did not need to blow His “breath of life” into them . God did not need to “divorce” her  nor abandon her . God did not need to personally come into the earth and take the form of a man. God did not need to die on the cross only to be raised by Himself .
He did not need to go through all of these troubles… Unless He needed to.
This is what the Lord says: “Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away. — Isaiah 50:1, NIV.
The wife of God was filled with sin — the sins of her children. When the Lightbringer went against the Father , the Mother stood by his side, standing up for him. They got into a fight and started a war. God prevailed; the family was lost .
“In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer. — Isaiah 54:8, NIV.
The wife of God was banished into the abyss, deserted and distressed . In the formless emptiness, she wandered alone .
“Let there be light,” God said. 
And there was light.
The wife turned and looked at Him.
“You don’t have to do this.”
“I love you.”
 – You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die. — Genesis 2:17, NIV
 – So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. — Genesis 1:27, NIV
 – Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. — Genesis 2:7, NIV
 – I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. — Jeremiah 3:8, NIV.
 – For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. — Isaiah 54:7, NIV
 – How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! — Isaiah 14:12, NIV.
 – Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. — Revelations 12:7-8, NIV.
 – The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God. — Isaiah 54:6, NIV.
 – Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. — Genesis 1:2, NIV.
 – And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. — Genesis 1:3, NIV.
Image from Pond5.Follow my blog with Bloglovin