… And this started a rebellion in heaven.
This Truth is Love.
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. We know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
— 1 John 4:8&16, NIV.
A rebellion has started in heaven . God had to cut a piece of Himself away and sent it into a universe where there is death . Only through death can marriage vows be terminated . Only through resurrection can marriage vows be renewed . He sent a part of Him to a world of decay; a world that groans as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time, waiting eagerly for the adoption of humankind to sonship and the redemption of our bodies . He sent us into the world, only to come down alongside us , demonstrating to us that He is still there , waiting for us to return to Him .
The lightbringer watched, deeply confused and traumatised.
“How can this be? That God can destroy Himself for a rebellious partner as they? How can this be? That God can pervert His own glory just so that He can be once more with them? Haven’t they betrayed Him? Haven’t they destroyed heaven? Haven’t they destroyed the joy we’ve always had as a family?” The lightbringer thought to himself.
Never did the lightbringer thought that it was not the way he had thought it to be. God is not full of Himself as he had expected. The entire heaven is not about God. The entire heaven is not about favouritism  nor is it about pleasing God. Rather, heaven is about being One with God . The lightbringer cannot wrap his mind around this. The lightbringer has always compared himself with other angelic hosts , about how God loved him more than anything else ever created .
For the glory of his duty, the lightbringer watched in disgust as God tear Himself apart for the ones He cared about . He put down everything in heaven just to woo His wandering wife back to Him. For all she had done, He divorced her  and abandoned her . But God never forsaken her. In loving kindness, God repented to His wife for abandoning her, calling out to her once more to patch the relationship up . He is planning a cosmic remarriage .
As a portrayal of His love, God demonstrated Love to all of His creation . He humbled Himself to the point of death as an expression for His love towards us . He put Himself in the centre of the creation for all the universe to see; to see how we’ve rebelled and to what extent God went just to be with us again .
The lightbringer thought: the Light must have been extinguished.
But contrary to what the lightbringer thought, the Light is shining now, more brightly than it ever was . It is in this Light where transgressions are cleansed. It is in this Light where sins are forgiven. It is in this Light where all of creation can return to He who gives life. It is in this Light where all of creation can be united in complete unity once again .
 – Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. — Revelations 12:7, NIV.
 – This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away. — Isaiah 50:1, NIV.
 – For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. — Romans 7:2, NIV.
 – Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! — 2 Corinthians 5:17, NIV.
 – We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? — Romans 8:22-24, NIV.
 – As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. — John 17:18, NIV.
 – Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” — Hebrews 13:5, NIV.
 – But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him. — Luke 15:20, NIV.
 – But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. — James 2:9, NIV.
 – I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. — John 17:22-23, NIV.
 – You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. — Ezekiel 28:15, NIV.
 – This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.’” — Ezekiel 28:12, NIV.
 – “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? — Matthew 18:12, NIV.
 – I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. — Jeremiah 3:8, NIV
 – “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer. — Isaiah 54:7-8, NIV.
 – For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is his name—the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit— a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God. — Isaiah 54:5-6, NIV.
 – For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. — Revelations 19:7, NIV.
 – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. — Romans 5:8, NIV.
 – In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross! — Philippians 2:5-8, NIV.
 – For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like those condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to human beings. — 1 Corinthians 4:9, NIV.
 – For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. — 2 Corinthians 4:6, NIV.
 – If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. — 1 John 1:7, NIV.Image by StockSnap from Pixabay Follow my blog with Bloglovin