Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. – John 12:25, NIV
I’ve seen how you have taught our patients to appeal to their inner design  and how they are beginning to learn the truth about the Enemy .
Good. But your treatment of chronically ill patients  who constantly lead people to the Enemy needed to change. Do not just appeal to their inner desire to be worshipped. Rather, we need to treat them with the gospel of self-love .
Remember that the Enemy is a Self-centered beast who desires glory all for Himself . For that, these chronically ill patients will outwardly subject themselves to all sorts of ill-treatment  so as to give our Enemy honour.
They must be kidding.
Remember, it is our duty to lend these patients a hand and lift them out of poverty ; both spiritually  and materially. Indeed, bless them with prosperity and lead them to the light .
Our Enemy hates everything that He has created ; all the glory and the wealth of the land . What irony, really. In fact, as much as He hates them, He hates us . Hence, it is of utmost importance that we save our patients from the dominion of our Enemy with the gospel of self-love.
Now, how else can you love yourself than to love the things that will satisfy ? Truly, our Enemy must be mad to teach our patients to hate the world.
Teach them, therefore, the beauty and riches of the world. Open their eyes to the infinite possibilities of material gains. Show them how important it is to treasure themselves and how satisfying it is to indulge in the pleasures of the world. Lead them away from the grasp of our Enemy who is so full of Himself.
Does He even know a thing about freedom ?! Is prison-like torture the love that He speaks about ? Is wearing a dog-collar even an honour ?
Oh, and the eternal bullshit that our Enemy preaches ? Do our patients know that the eternity that our Enemy has prepared for them is an eternity with Him ? I mean, how narcissistic is He to want everyone to worship Him forever?!
Preach the word of truth and guide them out of slavery.
This is a fallen generation, and we must save it. We must stop the atrocities of our Enemy and liberate the people into freedom.
Remember the sufferings of our patients.
Remember the lies of our Enemy.
Work fast. This fallen generation needs us.
 – One of Satan’s tactic of luring believers into sin is to appeal to a person’s “inner design” of wanting to be Lord of his life.
 – The “truth” is referring to the truth of God’s plans for the salvation of humankind to be with God eternally.
 – Christian leaders.
 – “Self-love” here encompasses the love for everything in the world.
 – Everything was created for the glory of God.
 – Or adherence to Biblical laws and commands by rejecting the world and denying oneself.
 – Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. – Matthew 19:23, NIV.
 – Spiritually depart from the faith.
 – or enlightenment.
 – The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. – Genesis 6:6, NIv.
 – Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever. – 1 John 2:15-17. NIV.
 – But those who hate Him, He will repay to their face by destruction; He will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate Him. – Deuteronomy 7:10, NIV.
 – Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”- Matthew 4:8-9, NIV.
 – To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” – John 8:31-32, NIV.
 – You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. – Romans 6:18, NIV.
 – Clerical collar, also informally known as “dog-collar”, is a clerical tab that is normally worn by the clergy as a symbol of slavery to God. Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clerical_collar
 – And this is what he promised us—eternal life. – 1 John 2:25, NIV.
 – No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. – Revelations 22:3-5, NIV.