Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. — Romans 8:1-2, NIV.
In the realm of eternity, before any form of sin and any form of rebellion, there is only one law governing the conceivable universe — Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength, and love your neighbour as yourself . But as nature takes it path, free-will quickly breaks the law into two. This is the concept of dualism. These two laws are interconnected and interdependent of each other. It is like the Chinese concept of Yin-and-Yang written in ancient China in the book of I Ching dating back to 700 B.C. . This book explains the dynamic balance between the two distinctive different energies that forms the fundamental principles in our understanding of the universe. These two energies cannot exist without each other [2, 3].
Say, if “loving the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and loving your neighbour as yourself” is “yin”, then “yang” would refer to its polar opposite, “love yourself more than anything else”. These are the laws that governs the universe. These are the laws that determine one’s afterlife.
Ultimately, it boils down to the heart. What’s our heart’s deepest desire? Do we yearn to be One with the universe? Do we yearn to be One with the Creator of the universe and everything within it? Or do we yearn to be one with ourselves? Are we seeking to be at peace with God and all that was ever created? Or are we choosing to break away from everything at all; to be isolated from the Giver of Life and be one and alone?
There’s a celestial war going on in heaven. A war that is tearing apart the heavenly kingdom for the attention of our hearts.
Jesus has done all that is required for us to be in Him the way He is in The Father. He wanted us to be brought to complete unity with each other and with the Creator of the Universe .
Satan doesn’t want that. Satan believes in the gospel of free will. He seeks to enable people to reach their fullest of potential; to become the people whom God had designed them to be. He knew he was the seal of perfection  and he wanted to retain that fact. He also knew that humanity used to be ‘gods’ in their own rights . And all he wanted was to make known that fact .
By faith, we know that our fate is sealed. By knowledge of God’s sovereignty, we know that there’s nothing we can do to shape the underlying Truth beyond physical existence. The ultimatum is set before us. The choice is ours.
 – Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” — Mark 12:30-31, NIV.
 – I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. — John 17:22-13, NIV.
 – This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.” — Ezekiel 28:12, NIV.
 – “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.” — Psalms 82:6-7, NIV.
 – “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” — Genesis 3:4-5, NIV.Image by Arek Socha from Pixabay Follow my blog with Bloglovin