The stress of having the same name as Jesus Christ and His fallen half-brother, Lucifer, has taken a toll on me. On the one hand, I’ve had this indescribable desire to become Who I was meant to be like. On another, an insurmountable force is calling me to resist. On one end of the spectrum, I’ve the great calling to model my life after the One who gave His life for the souls of all humanity so that we could be with Him. On another end of the spectrum, I’ve the fear of becoming the demonised half-brother of Christ, Lucifer.
As I dive into the Word of God in search of a direction for existence, a thought came to me — A thought, so absurd, it might stir unpleasantness in the global Christian institution.
This thought, however absurd it may sound, stems from Biblical truth and never strayed a bit from the Scriptures. It may contain certain hunches and inferences but it is still grounded on scriptures. This train of thought has gotten me to rethink the Church’s relationship with God the Father. It has helped me better understand the Trinity and the relationships of Heavenly Beings that we felt are so distant to us. However, there are still many aspects of it I’ve not been able to make sense of. Hence, I’d like to pen all of these thoughts down and open them to my readers for feedback, reflections, and comments.
And God, this really redefines what it really meant for God to so love the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
The Celestial Warfare Every Christian Need to Know.
What if, the Church is the wife of God the Father . The wife who was in such unity with the Father that there is nothing they will not share. The wife was blameless in all her ways, until sin was found in her . And for her sins, God cannot hold her in eternity with Him . He needed a way out. So He devised a way to break the curse of a failed marriage by creating a physical reality in which the wife can gather herself together, learn about Him, die, then be raised into a new spiritual form in which a New Covenantal Marriage will be used to seal that new marriage . Now, in order for the New Covenant to be completed in the new body, God Himself must be in the new body . So He personally came down, died, and have Himself raised with the new body as the firstborn of all creation  so that we who put our faith in Him will be able to love Him with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength .
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. — Revelations 12:7-9, NIV.
Lucifer — the son of the dawn, the light bearer, the bright morning star , the guardian cherub, the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty, the anointed one  — cannot understand the will of God and what God is doing for His estranged wife. As the bearer of God’s glory , He cannot bear to watch God’s Name being tarnished by the sinfulness of the Spirit of Humanity. He begins talking things out with God, reasoning about how He shouldn’t do what He planned to . God, being merciful towards him, incorporated him in His initial plans of creation. He supported God in the creation of the universe and drafted the initial blueprints of Eden . Out of jealousy, Lucifer planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the middle of the garden, right beside the tree of life. God was there by his side. And as Lucifer predicted, humans sinned and fallen short of God’s glory. Under the leadership of Lucifer, humanity built great cities and amassed great wealth . Humanity grew wealthy and worshipped him as the giver of things , proving to God that Lucifer was right when he saw that humanity wouldn’t return to Him the way it was meant to be. When God saw that humanity was beyond hope, He destroyed the earth in its entirety, He left it empty and void , and He flung Lucifer down in a fit of anger.
That’s when God started everything over, as He hovers the water to see what else can be salvaged . Eden was at the back of His mind as He recreated the earth. And Lucifer was there, too .
In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean. — Isaiah 11:11, NIV.
Sin was still present in Humanity 2.0. Christ had to die and be resurrected even if Adam did not eat from that fruit. Sin will still flourish on earth even without the tempter doing anything. Lucifer is but a fallen half-brother of Christ , doing what He does best for humanity.
Despite all of these, God still did what He needed to do. With a broken heart, He held onto the hope that one day His estranged wife will return to Him. Because of sin, God divorces His wife . But in His love, God still calls out to His divorced wife with the hope that she would return to Him . Yet, despite all of these, He knew that all the sacrifices and all these troubles were but a temporary fix. He must come down to earth and walk amongst them who so despised Him. He must die in the hands of His own wife [1a]. Only through death will the power of the risen body be made known. Only through death will He be able to be in complete unity with the estranged wife whom He so loved.
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” An angel from heaven appeared to Him and strengthened Him. — Luke 22:42-43, NIV.
At Gethsemane, Christ was not alone with His disciples. A war was waging in the background. Lucifer was fighting with Jesus Christ with all His might telling Him that Humanity is not worth this fight. Two camps of angels stand against each other, swords drawn and ready for combat. “Sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground”. God appeared personally by Jesus’ side and reminded Him of His love towards His estranged wife. The seal was sealed.
Out of love, God gave it all. He took the steps He needed to take. He strengthened whatever that is left within Him and empowers Him. The two forces watched.
Out of love, God created the physical universe. Out of love, Lucifer pleaded with God not to create the universe. Out of love, God planted His estranged wife in a garden to house her soul. Out of love, Lucifer planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Out of love, God sent His son to humanity. Out of love, Lucifer tried to stop God’s son from dying. Out of love, Christ gave Himself to His wife. Out of love, Lucifer tried to stop it in order to protect God’s image and glory. Out of love, the body of Christ was buried with the dead. Out of love, Lucifer tried to make it look like a hallucination . Out of love, Christ walked out of the tomb. Out of love, Lucifer stood by the cemetery and watched. Out of love, Christ showed Himself to the world. Out of love, Lucifer watched by His side as he pondered the very will of God. Out of love, Christ instructed His believers to go out to the world and to testify what He has done. Out of love, Lucifer did not stop them but accuses them of their failings. Out of love, God listened to Lucifer and did nothing. Out of love, Lucifer fought for what he figured was true. Out of love, God held onto His love for Humanity regardless of the constant accusations brought up in the heavenly courts. Out of love, God welcomed all of Humanity back into His embrace. Out of love, Lucifer stood outside the gates of heaven in disbelief. Out of love, God looked out at Lucifer and smiled. Out of love, Lucifer walked into the abyss.
Did Humanity return back to God wholeheartedly? No, they didn’t . Even at the Mountain of the Lord, nations are still committing adultery of the most severe kind. But God had no problem with it. Out of love, Lucifer came back into the world and wreak havoc for a while . Out of love, God watched and hoped that his estranged son would return to Him. But he didn’t. Lucifer left his Father, lost, confused, dejected.
The light bearer no longer bore light. The anointed cherub no longer has the ability to fly. The perfection of wisdom was left without any dignity. The perfection of beauty is now dejected and alone. And as the fire of confusion and disillusion from within consumed him , the mountings of his six wings shed away.
Out of love, Lucifer departed from the presence of God. Out of love, God permitted his departure.
 – The wedding of the Lamb is a picture given to us by the Apostle John in the book of Revelations. However, it was also mentioned that marriage is forever. Forever doesn’t have a beginning nor an end. Hence, the marriage could have been in existence before the creation.
[1a] – For your Maker is your husband— the LORD Almighty is his name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. — Isaiah 54:5, NIV.
 – Sin has always been in humanity. But as we’ve discussed in a previous post, sin must have existed before Eve took that fateful bite of that fruit. It might have originated further back. But this wasn’t in God’s original plan. Satan was blameless until sin was found in him. Can the wife of God have sinned when in heaven, too?
 – The wages of sin is death.
 – We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. — Romans 8:22-23, NIV.
 – Marriage is a union of two flesh. How can old wineskin go with new wine, or the other way round? Being the union of two flesh, God must personally die and be resurrected in the new flesh in which He has also prepared for His wife so as to complete the union and His joy.
 – The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. — Colossians 1:15, NIV.
 – I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. — John 17:23, NIV.
 – How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! — Isaiah 14:12, NIV.
 – Ezekiel 28:11-19, NIV.
 – The name “Lucifer” meant “the Light Bearer” or the “Light Bringer”. He is the “bearer of Light”, which is, God’s glory.
 – For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. — Revelations 12:10b, NIV.
 – As shown in Proverbs 8 where God is accompanied by a celestial being in creation. Here, we infer that Lucifer was the first being to accompany God in His creation since He was the perfection of wisdom.
 – By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. — Ezekiel 28:18, NIV.
 – You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. — Isaiah 14:13, NIV.
 – I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away. I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord, before his fierce anger. — Jeremiah 4:23-26, NIV.
 – Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. — Genesis 1:2, NIV.
 – Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. — Genesis 3:1a, NIV.
 – Lucifer is seen as Jesus’ brother according to the teachings of Mormon. However, Jesus Christ isn’t exactly Lucifer’s twin. Unlike Lucifer, Jesus Christ isn’t an angel. Jesus Christ is the exact Being of God in physical form.
 – I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. — Jeremiah 3:8a, NIV.
 – “Return, faithless people,” declares the Lord, “for I am your husband.” — Jeremiah 3:14a, NIV.
 – “And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.” — Quran, 4:157, Sahih International
 – All the nations may walk in the name of their gods. — Micah 4:5a, NIV.
 – He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. — Revelations 20:3, NIV.
 – So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. — Ezekiel 28:18b, NIV.