Satan doesn’t mind us going to church, reading the Bible, and fellowshipping. He wants us to be blinded to the glories of God’s mysteries and be ignorant of His designs.
Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ, so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.
— 2 Corinthians 2:10-11, ESV.
I’ve seen your report and it looks to me that you’re a teeny bit discouraged by it. Within it, you’ve written that the Enemy’s camp is praying to the Enemy for revival. On top of this, you mentioned that the growth of the Enemy’s camp is still the second fastest in the world .
Now, I want to remind you about our goals. What is it? Is it not to destroy our Enemy’s camp in every way possible? You and I know full well that this isn’t possible . But, what we can do is to lure them, through whatever means possible, into ours .
Don’t you remember what I’ve spoken to you in our last gathering? The Enemy has empowered His soldiers’ certain power in the trans-physical realm ! Sure, this has placed us on a severe disadvantage. But think about it, can we turn this “grace” into something that is of our advantage?
Do not be fooled by the Enemy. All the Words of our Enemy is as a double-edged sword . On the one hand, it may seem to empower . On the other, do not forget that it’s purposely fashioned to cause stumbling . Remember the empowerment that I’ve spoken above? Now, assuming we cross into the Enemy’s camp and cause one to not forgive another. What have we gained? We gained two souls in our camp . Though physically, they are serving our Enemy, but deep down, we know — they know — they belong to us . Now, imagine if half the camp of our Enemy is filled with grudges for one another, don’t we already have the camp in full ?
You might ask: how should we begin?
Here’s where. From the teachings of our Enemy .
Remind them of all of the terrible pasts that the pitiful Israelites had in the Old Testament, of all the sins that were not forgiven and all the punishments that had befallen on them. Remind them about all the laws that they were to uphold . Burden their hearts with sorrows that they’re not able to overcome it. Remind them that the worship that pleases the Enemy is a broken heart burdened by sin . Confuse them with the Enemy’s teachings and blind their hearts with busyness that they do not seek to understand its mysteries . Cover their eyes that they may not see the Enemy’s so-called ministry of righteousness .
Are you following where I am getting at?
The Enemy has many tricks up His sleeves. And we jolly well know that the promise of “freedom” that He promised isn’t true freedom. From within the camp, I want them to centre their focus on their law-based inability to attain the freedom they so longed for (This is the freedom that we preach — the ability to determine right from wrong by themselves ). From beyond the camp, I want to destabilise the apparent united structure of the Enemy’s camp and preach the gospel of freedom. With this, we will begin to see that the camp of our Enemy not only decreases numerically but Spiritually.
I hope you’re getting the picture already.
Look, this work is great to our advantage. Make full use of it. Work fast while it’s the day, for the night is fast approaching.
Remember the glory of the Phoenix when it rises from the ashes. Remember the Phoenix and meditate on its rising. For by the way it rises, so will our glorious days come to pass.
 – For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. — Romans 8:38-39, NIV.
 – Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. — 1 Peter 5:8, NIV.
 – “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” — Matthew 18:18, NIV.
 – For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. — Hebrews 4:12, NIV.
 – All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. — 2 Timothy 3:16-17, NIV.
 – As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.” — Romans 9:33, NIV.
 – Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ, so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs. — 2 Corinthians 2:10-11, ESV.
 – You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. — John 8:44, ESV.
 – “The word of God alone keeps faith alive. But we cleave to it and Satan cannot tear it away. So he studies it. How else could he quote Psalm 91:11–12 to Jesus? He studies it. And he studies how to distort it and pervert it by plausible misinterpretations.” — John Piper (1981). https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/satans-bible-knowledge
 – The commandments that was given to Moses was referred to as the “ministry of death” because it brings condemnation. (ref: 2 Corinthians 3:7-9, ESV).
 – Reference: Psalms 51.
 – And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. — 2 Corinthians 4:3-4, NIV.
 – For if there was glory in the ministry of condemnation, the ministry of righteousness must far exceed it in glory. — 2 Corinthians 3:9, ESV.
 – When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. — Genesis 3:6, NIV.