Truth be told, the sins you accuse Satan of, they are all inside of you. Satan did not cause you to sin. You did. Out of your wilful sinful desire.
The tempter tempts, but he wouldn’t go beyond that . The accuser accuses , but that’s because he sees the Glory of God tarnished.
He’s the Lightbringer  for a reason. The anointed cherub . The bright morning star . And you accuse someone who shares the same name as Jesus Christ  with all the sins of humanity?
Sin lives within you. You’re the sinner. Before Eve took that bite, sin was present in Adam. Before the serpent spoke a word, Adam had thought of eating that fateful fruit .
Tell me, why do you blame the serpent when sin came from within? Yes, sin came from one man. But he wasn’t Adam. He is, the collective spirit of humanity. And life came, not just through Christ in the physical form, but the One who sent Him.
Why then do we accuse the serpent when we are worse than he? Why then do we accuse the serpent when we are worse than he? We are the ones who are lukewarm. Not him. We are sinners before the dawn of time. We committed adultery before the formation of the earth. We forgot who took a part of Himself and made us who we are . We forgot who birthed us into existence. Before the One who formed us with His own Being, we bowed down to ourselves. We rejected He who gave us life. We called ourselves God. We left Him.
Truth is, though, we weren’t wrong. But we weren’t completely right either . Our impulsiveness cost us our marriage . Our pride cost God the tarnishing of His Image .
In our pride, we extinguished the Light that gave life. In our pride, we broke the unity that we once shared. In our pride, we killed the Giver of Life.
The Lightbringer burned in anger and he wanted to guard the Light that was entrusted for him to bear. He wanted us dead, but God stopped him.
Know therefore, the depth of our sin. Understand the depth of our fall. See the things that we’ve damaged and make amends. Return to He who gave us our being. Be joined with the rest of the heavenly hosts and reunite once more in eternal marital union . Return, faithless wife, to our husband. He chose us and He will shepherd us with knowledge and understanding .
 – For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter had tempted you and that our labours might have been in vain. — 1 Thessalonians 3:5, NIV.
 – The accuser of our brothers and sisters. — ref: Revelations 12:10.
 – How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! — Isaiah 14:12, NIV.
 – You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. — Ezekiel 28:14, NIV.
 – Both Satan and Jesus Christ shares the same name: Morning Star.
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” — Revelations 22:16, NIV.
 – The mere thought of sin is as good as the act itself.
“But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” — Matthew 5:28, NIV.
 – Just as God took a part of Adam to make Eve, a part of God was taken out from Himself to make Humanity.
 – In Psalms 82, God presides in a great assembly of “gods”. We are the “gods”. But He is the God above all gods.
 – God sent Israel’s mother away with a divorce (Isaiah 50:1). This mother is the collective spirit of humanity — the Spirit of humankind. In Jeremiah 3:8, the “mother” is Israel. In a sense, Israel’s mother and Israel are the same person.
 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. — Romans 3:23, NIV.
 – Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. — Revelations 19:7, NIV.
 – “Return, faithless people,” declares the Lord, “for I am your husband. I will choose you—one from a town and two from a clan—and bring you to Zion. Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding. — Jeremiah 3:14-15, NIV.