When we put our trust in God, God will work miracles through our physical bodies.
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. — John 14:12-14, NIV.
In my previous entry, I’ve explained that when the Holy Spirit indwells within believers, the cumulative energy within the believer grows exponentially. The attributes of the Holy Spirit manifests itself within the believer and hence, the cumulative amount of energy residing within the believer is now ETotal = ∞.
But, truth be told, why many of us don’t experience such power? Why doesn’t the Spirit just overwhelm us with power so that we become a completely different person?
The secret behind it all is in a simple truth: Trusting God.
We’ve heard a lot about putting our faith in Christ and being dependent on He who gives us strength. But truth be told, trusting God and putting our faith on Him isn’t as simple as saying it. It is the putting aside of one’s consciousness and submitting to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
The hidden obstacle to God working miracles through us is deeply woven into the very fabric of spacetime — our consciousness.
Consciousness, unlike our Spirit, is only present when we are alive. More notably, we will only be conscious when we are able to interact with physical matter within the limitations of the physical universe.
See, the human experience is made up of a Trinity of elements. They are namely the Spirit, the Soul, and the Body . And in context, the “soul” refers to human thoughts generated by a brain made of flesh. It is the foundation of the human experience. It is the key to our body’s interaction with the known universe. This “soul” is our consciousness. It determines our thoughts and actions, our responses, and our decisions. It is the cornerstone of our earthly existence.
The “Spirit”, on the other hand, lives forever. It exists before the formation of the universe . It is the very core of our existence before God .
It is this Spirit that worships and communicates with God . And it is also this Spirit that the Holy Spirit binds Himself to . This is why we are called to put aside our earthly nature  and embrace the Holy Spirit that Christ has bound with our Spirit. We are to let the Holy Spirit rule our Spirit . Only when we have denied ourselves (and our consciousness)  and let the Holy Spirit take control of our Spirit can the supernatural begin to manifest itself within our physical bodies.
When we let our Spirit, led by the Holy Spirit, take control of our daily lives, the eternal power of the trans-physical realm will then begin to flow from within us .
When we base our thoughts and actions on sensory information that our consciousness gathers, we end up being dependent on the things that can be seen to solve our earthly problems. Our total ETotal will not encompass the C∞ that God has promised us. Rather, the C in our equation will be limited to the cosmological constant of causality—a finite number. Sure, the Spirit resides within us, but we will not be tapping onto His power.
But when we dive into the realm of the supernatural and place our earthly consciousness aside, something amazing happens.
ETotal = (MRest + MExtra) x C(299,792,458m/s)2
ETotal = (MRest + MExtra) x C∞2
I won’t say that I have all the answers. But in theory, this is the foundation of the workings of God. That is why we are called to have faith — faith that God will work miracles through us to create works that are far greater than what Christ has done .
It is not us who will work miracles. It is God who will do it.
 – May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. — 1 Thessalonians 5:23, NIV
 – For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. — Ephesians 1:4, NIV.
 – Read more about the solidification of consciousness here: https://themanifoldwisdomofgod.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/eternal-life-the-solidification-of-consciousness-and-its-implications/
 – God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth. — John 4:24, NIV.
 – For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. — Romans 8:16, NLT.
 – Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry — Colossians 3:5, NIV.
 – Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. — Colossians 3:15, NIV.
 – Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. — Matthew 16:24, NIV.
 – Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. — John 7:38, NIV.
 – Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. — John 14:12-14, NIV.