Hint: It is only a number and Einstein knew it all along.
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.” — Matthew 22:30-32, NIV.
E = mc2 is something we are all familiar with, or is it?
MTotal = ETotal/C2
Where M = Mass (Total), E = Energy (Total), C = Constant (or the speed of causality)
The speed of causality is the speed at which things interact with each other in the observable universe . It is also the speed at which massless things travel.
Since particles like Photos (or light) and gluons are massless , they do not have inertia to overcome. Hence, they are able to travel at the speed of causality through spacetime.
Hence, CCausality, or the speed of causality, is termed as the cosmic speed limit of the observable universe.
It is this speed of causality that gives things its mass.
It is this speed of causality that limits energy in the universe.
It is this speed of causality that laid the groundwork for the existence of spacetime.
In fact, mass, as described by many physicists, is merely a property that all energy exhibits. Mass isn’t about the amount of stuff that is within an object. Rather, it is about the amount of Energy that is stored within an object.
But if we, for a moment, imagine that in a given scenario, the Constant is infinite (C∞). In this scenario, matter would cease to exist since it’ll take an infinite amount of Energy to form any mass. In this imaginary scenario, there will only be massless particles travelling at infinite speed. In this limitless reality, time dilation and length contraction will be infinite because there will be no time nor space. Without spacetime, there won’t be any cause and effect because all locations and time communicate with each other instantaneously.
In this reality, the universe will forever be stuck in the present. There will be no past nor will there be any future. And in this reality, should there be any “mass” present, it’ll be accompanied by an infinitely large amount of Energy.
This was what the apostles and everyone else who has received the baptism of the Holy Spirit felt. Mass, in the form of unexplainable energy, rested upon them and miracles begin to happen. Through this Energy, they were enabled to do all kinds of things.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. — Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, NIV.
Believers of Christ are at the crossroads between the temporal and the eternal . On the one hand, we are in the world and are limited by the laws of physics. On the other, we’ve received the power of the Holy Spirit that is all powerful. The Holy Spirit, being God, belongs to the realm of the eternal and hence, not limited by spacetime. And should the Holy Spirit manifests Himself as observable objects that can be seen (ie: like doves or burning tongues), then we are sure that an infinite amount of Energy accompanies it.
This is the intersection between the Eternal and the Observable. It is a point in spacetime where the things of infinite causality cross with the finite. It is a point in spacetime where infinite power crosses into the observable universe and shapes the physical realm. It is the intersection where God crosses into the realm of humanity to proclaim His name.
This power resides in every believer. This power that is greater than anything within the observable universe resides within the heart of every believer. And, by faith, the believer has the ability to tap into this power to execute miracles of cosmic proportions.
Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,‘ and it will be done. — Matthew 21:21, NIV.
You see, God has designed spacetime in a way so that He can decide which cosmological constant to assign to which object. If for today, He’s decided to transform the matter that made up your body so that it adheres to an infinite cosmological constant, you will immediately be able to do supernatural things. That was how Philip teleported . That was how Daniel and his friends survived the fire . That was how the resurrected Christ passed through doors .
In the same way, God is able to transform objects that have an infinite cosmological constant into objects that adhere to the cosmological constant of the physical world. That was how Mary conceived Jesus . That was how the Golden Chariot came to take Elijah . That will be how Moses and Elijah come to witness as written in the Book of Revelations .
Through God’s ability to transform matter, God is likewise able to empower physical matter like our bodies or any of His chosen vessels (ie: stones , donkeys , etc), to fulfill His supernatural plan. And this is how the Holy Spirit works within believers. And its formula is as follows:
ETotal = ((MRest + MExtra) x CCausality2 + (MExtra x C∞2)
ETotal = ((MRest + MExtra) x CCausality2 + ∞
ETotal = ∞
 – Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. — 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, NIV.
 – As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. — Matthew 3:16, NIV.
 – They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. — Acts 2:3, NIV.
 – When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. 40 Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea. — Acts 8:39-40, NIV.
 – He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.” — Daniel 3:25, NIV.
 – On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” — John 20:19, NIV.
 – The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. — Luke 1:35, NIV.
 – As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. — 2 Kings 2:11, NIV.
 – They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying, and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. — Revelations 11:4-6, NIV.
 – “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.” — Luke 19:40, NIV.
 – Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?” — Numbers 22:28, NIV.
Find out more about The Speed of Causality here:
Find out more about Einstein’s E=mc2 here: